Tuesday, August 27, 2013

178 Days to go!

Should I already be counting down?! We have big plans this year. One of which is raising money to take a trip to France this year. We want to experience great food and culture and where better to do that than in another country?! We will try our hardest and if for some reason, we do not make it we will default to New Orleans (we'll still be able to speak French!). This year I have high expectations from my students. They have all taken my classes before so they know me and know how to work with me. I think it will be a great year because of all of the dynamic personalities and unique cross section of students that I have. This is why I love teaching this class, you get students from all over campus! I'm really looking forward to the year and will try my hardest to keep this blog updated as much as I require my students to update theirs!! We'll see how that goes...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment